Specifics[edit | edit source]
It can speak 300 languages and prepare more than 9,000 dishes. It is popular for its ability to get along well with children and can care for them, entertain them, and help them with homework. It has 9,000 children's stories stored in memory.
The known common appearances of the AX400 are an adult white woman and an adult black woman. It can change its hair color between white, blond, brown, and black. It wears an android uniform consisting of a white and black short-sleeved tunic dress and white pants, referencing the French housemaid dress.
The AX400 is sold at $899 upwards (in 2038).
Individuals[edit | edit source]
- Kara, AX400 #579 102 694.
- Four black AX400s in "Shades of Color": in the park there is one embracing a little girl, one with a baby carriage, and one keeping a watchful eye on children in the playground; another one is on the bus Markus takes to return home.
- A black AX400 in "Time to Decide" stands at a lit barrel.
- A white AX400 android singing "Sakura Sakura" song in Solid Waste Landfill in "From the Dead" (a reference to the short film "KARA").
- A white AX400 android with a family and pushing a baby carriage on Woodward Ave in "Freedom March".
- Multiple AX400s in "Crossroads", seen working as nurses tending to damaged androids in Jericho.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
See also the galleries of individual androids of the model, such as Kara#Gallery.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The "KARA" short film lists a number of Kara's technological specifics and abilities. However, as the film is proto-canon, these cannot be automatically taken as truth for the later game. Among these are battery life ("making [her] autonomous for 173 years"), use as a sexual partner, and more.
- It should be noted, however, that Kara's biography in the game itself indicates that Kara's first signs of "technical difficulties" occurred on the assembly line, which matches the tech demo.