A chronology and timeline of events in the world of Detroit: Become Human.
- 1909: Foundation of Bellini Paints.
- 1915: Birth of Arnold Brook.
- 1917: Zlatko Andronikov's family flees the revolution in Russia.
- 1963: Birth of Carl Manfred (July 13).
- 1980: Birth of Gordon Penwick (June 10).
- 1982: Birth of Dennis Ward (June 11), Jeffrey Fowler (August 8).
- 1983: Birth of Christopher Gray (June 18).
- 1985: Birth of Hank Anderson (September 6), Cristina Warren (September 15).
- 1987: Birth of Jonah Graham (December 9).
- 1988: Birth of Joseph Sheldon (August 14), Gary Kayes (December 3).
- 1989: Birth of Derek Myers (May 7), Ben Collins (September 12).
- 1991: Birth of Zlatko Andronikov (September 21).
- 1992: Birth of Douglas Mitchell (August 10).
- 1993: Birth of Rose Chapman (March 31).
- 1994: Birth of Captain Allen (December 2).
- 1995: Birth of Edward Dempsey (February 8), Richard Perkins (July 13), Todd Williams (September 21).
- 1999: Birth of Isaac Falone (March 10), Elizabeth Wilson (March 25), John Phillips (October 11), Kim Yo-Han (November 10)
- 2000: Birth of Michael Webb (September 9).
- 2001: Birth of Jimmy Peterson (February 1), Caroline Phillips (May 23).
- 2002: Birth of Elijah Kamski (July 17), Gavin Reed (October 7).
- 2005: Birth of Pedro Aabdar (January 25), Rosanna Cartland (December 12).
- 2008: Birth of Carlos Ortiz (October 27).
- 2009: Birth of Nathan Clark (August 18), Chris Miller (September 30).
- 2010: Birth of Leo Manfred (March 21), Joss Douglas (October 24).
- 2012: Birth of Samuel McCray (April 10).
- 2013: Birth of Adam Chapman (August 5).
- 2018: Elijah Kamski founds CyberLife, creates first androids.
- 2021: Release of RT600 "Chloe".
- 2022: RT600 Chloe first android to pass the Turing test.
- 2027: CyberLife sells 1 millionth android.
- 2028 or 2029: United States of America pass the American Androids Act.
- 2029: Hank Anderson promoted to the rank of lieutenant (reported on August 22).
- 2032: Release of AX400, Kara (04-2032).
- Cristina Warren elected President of the United States of America.
- Carlos Ortiz spent several stays in a psychiatric hospital in 2036.
- Release of KL900 OR Lucy, Rupert (possibly plus WB200?).
- Reported missing: Simon (February 16), Rupert (October 11).
- Death of Rose Chapman's husband (estimated, "died 2 years ago" in 2038).
- 2037: Rose Chapman starts helping deviants.
- 2038: the events of Detroit: Become Human take place.
The year 2038 is the temporal setting of Detroit: Become Human.
- global population 10 billion.
- RK800 "Connor" is released (08-2038).
- Birth of Damian Miller ("three months ago" in November).
- Aug 15th: Chapter "The Hostage".
- around 7:30 PM: Daniel takes Emma Phillips hostage.
- Death of John Phillips (estimated 07:29 PM), Officer Antony Deckart (estimated 08:03 PM), and another officer (found dead in the pool). Officer M. Wilson is wounded by Daniel, death optional.
- CyberLife sends RK800 Connor as a hostage negotiator. ITM televises the hostage situation.
- 08:29 PM: Chapter "The Hostage" begins. Connor arrives at the Phillips apartment.
- 08:30 PM: DPD reports that a deviant android is involved. (ITM report)
- 10/04: Gordon Lopez's AL series android disappears. North deviates at a customer's home and escapes.
- 10/05: Eden Club manager Floyd Mills reports to the police that North is missing.
- 10/06: North arrives in Jericho (North has been in Jericho "4 weeks, 3 days, 11 hours" on Nov 6 after 5 PM).
- around 10/17: Carlos Ortiz is stabbed to death by his android. (Based on his body being dead for 19 days on Nov 5th)
- 10/22: An android (AP700 #480 913 802) attacks her owner Sarah Cornwal, the house, and escapes.
- CyberLife zoo opens in Detroit.
- Several Russian warships have taken position in the Barents Sea since Saturday October 30th. (CTN news)
- 09:38 AM: Chapter "Shades of Color" begins. Markus arrives in Greektown to pick up Carl's paint from Bellini Paints.
- 09:58 AM: Chapter "The Painter" begins. Markus arrives back at Carl Manfred's House.
- 03:24 PM: Chapter "The Opening" begins. Todd Williams picks up Kara at Android Zone.
- 04:53 PM: Chapter "A New Home" begins. Todd and Kara arrive at Todd Williams' house.
- "around 8" (PM or AM): Landlord calls police because he found Carlos Ortiz's corpse.
- 09:14 PM: Chapter "Stormy Night" begins. Dinner in the Williams house.
- 09:42 PM: Chapter "Broken" begins. Markus and Carl arrive home from the opening of Carl Manfred's retrospective at the Museum of Modern Art.
- 10:58 PM: Chapter "Fugitives" begins. Kara and Alice to get off the bus in Camden.
- 11:21 PM: Chapter "Partners" begins. Connor arrives at Jimmy's Bar to pick up Hank Anderson.
- During the night: Russian carrier and American patrol boat reported to have exchanged warning shots in Arctic, no casualties. (~CTN news)
- KNC reports on the first artificial intelligence to write a book.
- CTN reports that a CyberLife prototype detective android is assisting the DPD. (~CTN news)
- President Cristina Warren makes speech to Congress, demanding that Russian troops withdraw from the Arctic region. (~CTN news)
- N/A: Severe hurricanes blight Mid-West, dozens killed. (seen under the scrolling header during Waiting for Hank.) (~CTN news)
- 12:41 AM: Chapter "The Interrogation" begins. Hank interrogates Carlos' Android.
- 03:34 AM: Chapter "From the Dead" begins. Markus reboots in Solid Waste Landfill.
- 08:42 AM: Todd Williams' dead body is found by a friend and reported to the police. (If killed by Alice or Kara)
- 09:56 AM: Chapter "Waiting for Hank..." begins. Connor talks to Amanda. Then arrives at DPD Central Station.
- 10:25 AM: Chapter "On the Run" begins. Kara wakes in Camden.
- 03:02 PM: Chapter "The Nest" begins. Hank eats at Chicken Feed.
- 04:30 PM: Chapter "Jericho" begins. Markus travels to Ferndale Station.
- 06:24 PM (estimated): Death of Michael Graham at Eden Club.
- 05:13 PM: Chapter "Time to Decide" begins. Markus meets Jericho androids.
- 07:45 PM: Chapter "Zlatko" begins. Kara and Alice arrive at Zlatko Andronikov's House.
- 07:51 PM: Chapter "Russian Roulette" begins. Connor talks to Amanda. Then visits Hank's house.
- 08:01 PM: Chapter "Spare Parts" begins. Jericho androids raid CyberLife Warehouse and Docks.
- 08:17 PM: Chapter "The Eden Club" begins. Connor and Hank arrive at the Eden Club.
- 01:02 AM: Chapter "The Pirates' Cove" begins. Kara's group travels by car.
- 01:19 AM: Chapter "The Bridge" begins. Connor and Hank in Riverside Park.
- 09:24 AM: Chapter "The Stratford Tower" begins. Markus sits on a street bench and gets an idea.
- 01:30 PM: Chapter "The Stratford Tower" cont. Markus infiltrates the Stratford Tower.
- 01:59 PM: Markus is recording the message in Stratford Tower (Connor' "Pupil Reflection" scan is timestamped "13:59:54").
- 04:06 PM: Chapter "Public Enemy" begins. Connor talks to Amanda. Then Connor and Hank arrive at Stratford Tower Floor 79.
- 05:10 PM: Chapter "Midnight Train" begins. Kara's group arrives at Rose's Farm.
- 01:51 AM: Chapter "Capitol Park" begins. Jericho androids discuss Stratford broadcast.
- 02:00 AM: Jericho android teams attack the five CyberLife stores in Detroit simultaneously. Markus and North arrive at Capitol Park 10 minutes previous.
- 11:17 AM: Chapter "Meet Kamski" begins. Hank (+/- Connor) arrives at Elijah Kamski's house.
- 12:04 PM: Chapter "Freedom March" begins. Markus on roof, reflecting.
- 04:13 PM: Chapter "Last Chance, Connor" begins. Connor talks to Amanda. At DPD, Connor has to find Jericho.
- N/A: Military androids removed from service(~CTN news), resulting in armed forces losing 2/3 of effective personnel. Androids are ordered to be turned over to the authorities, to be delivered to the nearest police station or army barracks, to be put in camps. The lack of androids shuts down services and utilities such as hospitals, schools, water, electricity, networks. (~KNC news) Detroit is under curfew.
- 09:34 PM: Chapter "Crossroads" begins. Kara's group is driving to find Jericho.
- 10:45 PM: FBI and military raid on Jericho (~Warren press announcement)
Wednesday Nov 10th: Chapters: Night of the Soul
- 06:00 AM: national curfew declared (~Warren press announcement)
- Chapter "Night of the Soul" begins.
- 04:17 PM: Markus visits Carl's grave. (Pay Respects)
- 07:31 PM: Markus visits Carl's house. (Welcome Home) Then Markus in church (Markus on Sacred Ground). OR Jericho androids in church without Markus. (Connor/North on Sacred Ground)
- 07:31 PM or N/A: Connor speaks to Amanda (Thin Ice), visits Hank (Hank's House).
- N/A: Android leader gives speech in undiscovered Jericho. (Markus/North Among the People)
- 09:24 PM: President Cristina Warren press announcement on Jericho raid, curfew etc. (Battle for Detroit)
Thursday Nov 11th: Chapters: Battle for Detroit (events from multiple paths)
- N/A: The U.S. Army has set up temporary camps in most major cities (Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Boston, San Francisco) to gather and destroy androids. (KNC News report, which is heard in Kamski's house if everyone died)
- "at/since dawn": Androids take to the streets, either in peaceful demonstration (Markus Demonstration) OR fighting to liberate camps (Markus Revolution).
- 10:48 PM: Connor arrives at CyberLife Tower. (Connor at the CyberLife Tower)
- 10:51 PM: Kara's group in West Side Industrial on the way to Bus Terminal. (Kara Leaving Detroit)
- 10:56 PM: Androids march down Woodward Avenue onto Hart Plaza (Markus Demonstration/Revolution/North)
- 11:01 PM:
- 11:02 PM: Kara's group reaches Bus Terminal. (Kara Leaving Detroit, Risky Checkpoint)
- 11:06 PM: Kara's group enters Enclosure. (Kara Captured)
- 11:07 PM:
- 11:08 PM:
- Androids in Hart Plaza barricade. Perkins offers deal. (Markus Demonstration)
- Kara's group facing destruction in Hart Plaza camp. (Kara Captured)
- 11:15 PM: Kara's group reaches Bus Terminal. (Kara Leaving Detroit, Safer Detour)
- 11:15-30 PM: Last bus from Detroit Bus Terminal departs to Canada Border. Cross-border bus service is suspended afterwards.
- 11:16 PM: Hart Plaza barricade is attacked. (Markus Demonstration)
- 11:26 PM:
- Hart Plaza androids arrested, Markus killed (Markus Demonstration, surrender)
- Kara's group arrives at banks of Detroit River, Delray. (Kara Leaving Detroit)
- 11:30 PM: Kara's group arrives at US-Canada Border. (Kara Leaving Detroit)
- 11:36 PM: Kara's group enters Canada. (Kara Leaving Detroit)
- 11:57 PM: Kara's group arrives at banks of Detroit River, Canada. (Kara Leaving Detroit)
- presumably before midnight: President Cristina Warren gives speech (Battle for Detroit).
Friday Nov 12th: Chapters: Battle for Detroit cont.
- 12:01 AM: Hart Plaza and CyberLife Tower android groups meet. Android leader gives speech. OR Machine Connor checks on Markus's corpse, after the latter's surrender to Perkins.
- 07:37 AM: Kara's group wakes in Solid Waste Landfill. (Kara Captured)
- Life dates for humans usually found in their "ID" in-game or the Extras Gallery. The latter is the source for many android release dates. Note that an android model's release date does not automatically equal the manufacturing date of a specific individual of that model.
- NOTE: am still figuring out the release dates, which apply to model and which to individuals.
- "Shades of Color"
- "Meet Kamski"
- "The Nest"
- Detroit: Become Human short film "Chloe"
- Century #8, "The Mysterious Mister Kamski"
- "The Hostage"
- "Russian Roulette"
- "Midnight Train"
- Detroit Today #35, "How Androids Alter Your Brain"
- "Waiting for Hank..."
- "Time to Decide"
- "The Painter"
- "The Eden Club"
- "Public Enemy"
- "Capitol Park"
- "Battle for Detroit"
- "The Opening"
- "A New Home"
- "Stormy Night"
- "The Interrogation"
- "From the Dead"
- "On the Run"
- "Spare Parts"
- "The Pirates' Cove"
- "The Bridge"
- "The Stratford Tower"
- "Freedom March"
- "Last Chance, Connor"
- "Night of the Soul"
- Detroit: Become Human, mid-credits scene, Connor and Hank
- Detroit: Become Human, mid-credits scene, Connor and Amanda
- Detroit: Become Human, mid-credits scene, Kara and YK500
- "Kara" short film
- Detroit: Become Human short film "Kamski"
- Detroit: Become Human short film "Luther"
- Detroit: Become Human short film "Zlatko"
- Detroit: Become Human Extras
- Detroit: Become Human Extras, Gallery
- Century #2, "The North Pole - Why Russia Wants It"
- Tech Addict #11, "The Price of Life"
- Tech Addict #13, "Android Astronauts to Explore Io"
- Tech Addict #15, "CyberLife's 'Fortune Teller' Computer"
- Tech Addict #16, "Bleeding Blue"
- Green Earth #21, "Clean Food Craze"
- All Sports #22, "Android Power!"
- Detroit Today #28, "Famous Detroit Painter Dies"
- Detroit Today #29, "The Three Laws of Robotic Parenting"
- Detroit Today #31, "Cyber-Wildlife"
- Detroit Today #33, "Red Ice Epidemic"
- CyberLife, "Treat Yourself!"