Connor and Hank decide to meet with Kamski and ask him a few questions. The player will have the chance to shoot Chloe or spare her.
Battle for DetroitEdit
Kamski and his house may appear at the end of chapter Battle for Detroit / in a Credits scene if all characters are dead.
- Kamski's house is located at the Detroit River, close to Belle Isle; the CyberLife Tower and its bridge are visible from the house.
- A painting of Carl is displayed in Kamski's house next to his pool, and it can also be seen in Carl's house next to his dining table.
- Some players have noted that the statuette Carlos' android made bears some resemblance to Kamski's sculptures seen in his hallway.
- In the house, there are some art pieces featuring vulvic imagery which symbolizes Kamski's role as the creator of androids.
- Most probably the walls of Kamski's pool are red instead of the water, giving the illusion of Kamski swimming in wine, an allusion to how people thought how the wealthy people lived in the past.