The Stratford Tower
Evan attempts to run away and North tells Markus that he will hit the alarm and urges him to shoot Evan, but Josh objects. If Markus does not kill him, he presses the alarm which warns building security and Detroit police learns about the hijacking.
If spared, he will be mentioned in a conversation between Officer Chris Miller and Hank Anderson. Miller states that Evan is still in shock and does not want to talk and Chris wishes they could talk to him about what happened. If killed, his body will be seen on the floor in the hallway leading to the broadcast room and Chris mentions that he was killed by a single gunshot through the heart from fifty feet away.
- If Evan was killed, Michael Webb, a newscaster will mention that one of their channel operators died during the hijacking of the broadcast.
- His character model is seen on other floors in The Stratford Tower.
- Evan's name will appear if Connor examines his corpse during Public Enemy.
- Killing Evan is required for the "WHEN A PLAN COMES TOGETHER" trophy.
- Detroit: Become Human - 100% Walkthrough Part 53 [PS4 – Public Enemy (Ending 7), timestamp 7:35.]
- "The Stratford Tower"
- "Public Enemy"