| "The AX400 models are currently in the shop."|
|Detroit: Become Human Chapters|
- For the full transcript of this chapter, click here.
From the Dead is the eleventh chapter of Detroit: Become Human. This chapter has only one outcome.
This chapter is from the perspective of Markus. After an argument between Markus, Carl and his son Leo in Carl's house, the police arrived and disassembled Markus as he was seen as the main perpetrator. His remains have been sent to the junkyard. However, at the junkyard, Markus manages to reboot and diagnose himself. His legs have been thrown away and destroyed, one of his optical units as well as an audio processor are missing. Additionally, his Thirium pump regulator is malfunctioning. Markus needs to search the other androids at the junkyard - shut down as well as working ones - for spare parts he can use to repair himself. During his search he stumbles upon another android which pleads him to find Jericho, a place where androids can be free - ultimately transporting the needed key for the entrance to Jericho to Markus. The android itself shuts down afterwards.
This is the flowchart walkthrough for From the Dead, with 100% completion rate and all checkpoints. To the right is a video showing the in-game flowchart, while below is a text version for ease of use.
- Back to Life (load checkpoint)
- Analyze Self
- Repair Legs
- Hear About Jericho
- Passage of Limbs
- Search for Parts
- Climb Slope
- Markus Came Back From the Dead
- In the junkyard, there is an Easter egg in the form of an AX400 android singing "Sakura Sakura", the Japanese song from the "KARA" tech demo.
- Normally using R2/RT in "Casual" mode will point you to most if not all points of interest in a level, but this feature is disabled in this chapter until Markus finds a replacement eye. Instead, the surroundings are shown with a red filter and interferences, creating an unclear image.
- Additionally, sounds and the rain are muffled until Markus finds a replacement audio processor.
- The picture that is used when Markus does a diagnostics on himself and scans his optical Unit (Missing eye) is early concept art of Markus having his eye replaced. (Unused alternative way to remove and put another in)
Chapters played as Connor (in chronological order) - The Hostage | Partners | The Interrogation | Waiting for Hank... | On the Run | The Nest | Russian Roulette | The Eden Club | The Bridge | Public Enemy | Meet Kamski | Last Chance, Connor | Crossroads | Night of the Soul | Battle for Detroit
Chapters played as Markus (in chronological order) - Shades of Color | The Painter | Broken | From the Dead | Jericho | Time to Decide | Spare Parts | The Stratford Tower | Capitol Park | Freedom March | Crossroads | Night of the Soul | Battle for Detroit