- This article is about the chapter. For other meanings, see Jericho (disambiguation).
|"The AX400 models are currently in the shop."|
|Detroit: Become Human Chapters|
- For the full transcript of this chapter, click here.
Jericho is the fourteenth chapter of Detroit: Become Human. This chapter has only one outcome.
Overview[edit | edit source]
This chapter is from the perspective of Markus.
Flowchart[edit | edit source]
This is the flowchart walkthrough for Jericho, with 100% completion rate and all checkpoints. To the right is a video showing the in-game flowchart, while below is a text version for ease of use.
- Arrive at Ferndale (checkpoint)
- Flashback of Another Deviant
- Analyze Station Graffiti
- Exit the Station
- Ask Android the Way to Jericho
- Follow the Signs
- Leave the Streets
- See Android Body (to the left when entering the parking lot)
- Continue on the Jericho Trail
- Use the Dumpster to Climb Up
- Reach the Roof
- Cross the Gap
- See Android Body (next to container)
- Reach the Door
- Explore Abandoned Office
- See Android Body (propped up against a pillar)
- Find the Right Exit
- Locate Jericho
- Walk Bridge
- Bridge Collapses
- Walk Bridge
- Climb Crane and Jump
- Inside the Boat (checkpoint)
- Find a Flashlight
- Enter the Machine Room
- Fall Off Catwalk
- Met People of Jericho
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This chapter shares its name with an existing city, in Palestine, which was founded in 9000 BC and it is believed to be one of the oldest inhabited cities in the world.
Chapters played as Connor (in chronological order) - The Hostage | Partners | The Interrogation | Waiting for Hank... | On the Run | The Nest | Russian Roulette | The Eden Club | The Bridge | Public Enemy | Meet Kamski | Last Chance, Connor | Crossroads | Night of the Soul | Battle for Detroit
Chapters played as Markus (in chronological order) - Shades of Color | The Painter | Broken | From the Dead | Jericho | Time to Decide | Spare Parts | The Stratford Tower | Capitol Park | Freedom March | Crossroads | Night of the Soul | Battle for Detroit