- For the location, see Jericho (location).
| "The AX400 models are currently in the shop."|
|Detroit: Become Human Chapters|
- For the full transcript of this chapter, click here.
Jericho is the fourteenth chapter of Detroit: Become Human. This chapter has only one outcome.
This chapter is from the perspective of Markus.
This is the flowchart walkthrough for Jericho, with 100% completion rate and all checkpoints. To the right is a video showing the in-game flowchart, while below is a text version for ease of use.
- Arrive at Ferndale (checkpoint)
- Flashback of Another Deviant
- Analyze Station Graffiti
- Exit the Station
- Ask Android the Way to Jericho
- Follow the Signs
- Leave the Streets
- See Android Body (to the left when entering the parking lot)
- Continue on the Jericho Trail
- Use the Dumpster to Climb Up
- Reach the Roof
- Cross the Gap
- See Android Body (next to container)
- Reach the Door
- Explore Abandoned Office
- See Android Body (propped up against a pillar)
- Find the Right Exit
- Locate Jericho
- Walk Bridge
- Bridge Collapses
- Walk Bridge
- Climb Crane and Jump
- Inside the Boat (checkpoint)
- Find a Flashlight
- Enter the Machine Room
- Fall Off Catwalk
- Met People of Jericho
Chapters played as Connor (in chronological order) - The Hostage | Partners | The Interrogation | Waiting for Hank... | On the Run | The Nest | Russian Roulette | The Eden Club | The Bridge | Public Enemy | Meet Kamski | Last Chance, Connor | Crossroads | Night of the Soul | Battle for Detroit
Chapters played as Markus (in chronological order) - Shades of Color | The Painter | Broken | From the Dead | Jericho | Time to Decide | Spare Parts | The Stratford Tower | Capitol Park | Freedom March | Crossroads | Night of the Soul | Battle for Detroit