|Detroit: Become Human Chapters|
This is the flowchart walkthrough for Shades of Color, with 100% completion rate and all checkpoints. This chapter is from the perspective of Markus, who is running an errand to pick up some paint, but encounters hatred toward androids the entire way. To the right is a video showing the in-game flowchart, while below is a text version.
- Walking in the Park (checkpoint)
- (Magazine) (side option) - on the bench to the right at opening of chapter
- Stare at Hot Dog Vendor (side option) - stand in front of the vendor until he tells you to leave
- Hot Dog Vendor Pushes Markus - don't move when he tells you to leave
- Listen to Busker (side option) - on the way to the paint shop, he is playing guitar by the fountain
- Watch Preacher (side option) - the preacher is just beyond the busker
- Preacher Yells at Markus - stay there and watch him
- Visit Paints Store
- Collect Package
- Protesters Harass Markus (side option) - on the way out of the paint store, towards the bus stop, around the back of the hot dog vendor
- Markus Took the Bus
- Protestors Harass Markus
- Carl notices damage to Markus' shirt in The Painter
At the start of the chapter, Markus will head through Henry Ford Commemorative Park and there will be a bench. The player can check the bench on your right to read the magazines, Secrets of Androids and Climate Change-Up. Afterwards, head out of the park and cross the street until you see a hot dog vendor in front of you. Stand in front of the vendor's cart until he pushes you out of the way.
Next, head to your left, and you should see a busker standing in front of the fountain. Approach the busker, and press L1 to watch him play. Afterwards, turn around and walk towards the entrance to the shopping arcade. Before entering you will see a preacher to the right-hand side of the entrance. Approach the preacher and press L1 to listen to his sermon, until he yells at you.
Now head into the arcade, and enter the Bellini Paints store on the left-hand side. Approach the android shopkeeper, and press the displayed buttons to complete the transaction. After this, pick up the paints, and exit the store.
After leaving the store, head back the way you came from, and towards the bus stop. On the way, you will encounter a group of protesters and it's leader. Approach them to trigger a cutscene in which they attack you. Once the police officer has intervened, carry on towards the bus stop and enter the bus to complete the chapter.
- If the Preacher yells at Markus, he calls out that he will be the one to destroy Detroit. Foreshadowing one of the potential endings.
Chapters played as Connor (in chronological order) - The Hostage | Partners | The Interrogation | Waiting for Hank... | On the Run | The Nest | Russian Roulette | The Eden Club | The Bridge | Public Enemy | Meet Kamski | Last Chance, Connor | Crossroads | Night of the Soul | Battle for Detroit
Chapters played as Markus (in chronological order) - Shades of Color | The Painter | Broken | From the Dead | Jericho | Time to Decide | Spare Parts | The Stratford Tower | Capitol Park | Freedom March | Crossroads | Night of the Soul | Battle for Detroit