|Detroit: Become Human Chapters|
This is the flowchart walkthrough for The Nest, with 100% completion rate and all checkpoints. This chapter is from the perspective of Connor.
- Lunch Break
- Join Hank
- Analyze Environment (requires scanning all items at the burger stand - only available if Connor didn't die in On the Run)
- Hank Insults Connor (leads to In the Elevator - only available if Connor died in On the Run)
- Talk to Hank (leads to In the Elevator - only available if Connor didn't die in On the Run)
- Be Frank with Hank
- Warn Hank About Cholesterol
- Warn Hank About Friends
- In the Elevator (checkpoint)
- Into the Nest
- Examine Feathers
- Investigate Apartment
- Find Rupert (checkpoint)
- Chase Rupert
- Rupert Pushes Hank
- Connor died in "On the Run"
- Picking "apologize for behavior" when talking to Hank in front of the Chicken Feed
- Picking "cholesterol" when talking to Hank at the table
- Picking "company" when talking to Hank at the table
- Picking "lie" when Hank asks if Connor has "done his homework"
- Picking "cold" when Hank asks for Connor's conclusion
- Picking "sincere" or "psychological" when Hank asks for Connor's conclusion
- Saving him instead of pursuing Rupert
- Continuing to chase Rupert instead of saving him
- Connor dies
- Connor dies by falling off the ladder x2
- Saving Hank
- Continue chasing Rupert
- ↑ If Connor had chosen to obey Hank's order to stay behind the fence in On the Run, the "Highway" dialogue option will be unlocked.
Chapters played as Connor (in chronological order) - The Hostage | Partners | The Interrogation | Waiting for Hank... | On the Run | The Nest | Russian Roulette | The Eden Club | The Bridge | Public Enemy | Meet Kamski | Last Chance, Connor | Crossroads | Night of the Soul | Battle for Detroit
Chapters played as Markus (in chronological order) - Shades of Color | The Painter | Broken | From the Dead | Jericho | Time to Decide | Spare Parts | The Stratford Tower | Capitol Park | Freedom March | Crossroads | Night of the Soul | Battle for Detroit