|"The AX400 models are currently in the shop."|
|Detroit: Become Human Chapters|
- For the full transcript of this chapter, click here.
The Nest is the fifteenth chapter of Detroit: Become Human. This chapter has four different outcomes.
This chapter is from the perspective of Connor.
This is the flowchart walkthrough for The Nest, with 100% completion rate and all checkpoints. To the right is a video showing the in-game flowchart, while below is a text version for ease of use.
- Lunch Break
- Join Hank
- Analyze Environment (requires scanning all items at the burger stand - only available if Connor didn't die in On the Run)
- Hank Insults Connor (leads to In the Elevator - only available if Connor died in On the Run)
- Talk to Hank (leads to In the Elevator - only available if Connor didn't die in On the Run)
- Be Frank with Hank
- Warn Hank About Cholesterol
- Warn Hank About Friends
- In the Elevator (checkpoint)
- Into the Nest
- Examine Feathers
- Investigate Apartment
- Find Rupert (checkpoint)
- Chase Rupert
- Rupert Pushes Hank
- Connor died in "On the Run"
- Picking "apologize for behavior" when talking to Hank in front of the Chicken Feed
- Picking "cholesterol" when talking to Hank at the table
- Picking "company" when talking to Hank at the table
- Picking "lie" when Hank asks if Connor has "done his homework"
- Picking "cold" when Hank asks for Connor's conclusion
- Picking "sincere" or "psychological" when Hank asks for Connor's conclusion
- Saving him instead of pursuing Rupert
- Continuing to chase Rupert instead of saving him
- Do nothing during the choice to save Hank or chase Rupert 
- Connor dies
- Connor dies by falling off the ladder x2
- Saving Hank
- Continue chasing Rupert
- Do nothing during the choice to save Hank or chase Rupert x2
Attention to Detail
Things you can do with little to no story impact:
- Interesting things Connor can investigate throughout the chapter, incidental to any goal.
- A pile of feathers in the hall
- Rupert's fake ID
- Rupert's jacket (he put his initials in it)
- A closet with half a dozen pigeons stuck inside
- A pack of birdseed
- Opening his empty (& likely unpowered) refrigerator
- This chapter bears a few similarities to the chapter "Nathaniel" from another Quantic Dream game Heavy Rain.
- Both Nathaniel Williams and Rupert live alone in an apartment that is either old or condemned.
- Both Rupert and Nathaniel have symbols of their spiritual beliefs written on the walls (rA9 for Rupert and Jesus Christ for Nathaniel).
- Both Connor and Norman Jayden first knock on the door before their partners decide to kick the door down.
- If Connor had chosen to obey Hank's order to stay behind the fence in On the Run, the "Highway" dialogue option will be unlocked.
- Relationship decrease with Hank is much bigger than when choosing to chase Rupert (enough to move from Friend to Tense/Hostile)
Chapters played as Connor (in chronological order) - The Hostage | Partners | The Interrogation | Waiting for Hank... | On the Run | The Nest | Russian Roulette | The Eden Club | The Bridge | Public Enemy | Meet Kamski | Last Chance, Connor | Crossroads | Night of the Soul | Battle for Detroit
Chapters played as Markus (in chronological order) - Shades of Color | The Painter | Broken | From the Dead | Jericho | Time to Decide | Spare Parts | The Stratford Tower | Capitol Park | Freedom March | Crossroads | Night of the Soul | Battle for Detroit