Trophies are small achievements the player can earn for performing specific actions in most PlayStation games. Detroit: Become Human has a trophy list containing 49 trophies: 40 are bronze, 5 are silver, 3 are gold, and 1 is platinum. The whole list amounts to 1,200 points in the trophy percentage for PSN users.
Upon obtaining the platinum trophy, select users may receive an e-mail from Sony with a code that earns them a free PSN avatar.
The following list is ordered based on trophy grade. (platinum, gold, silver then bronze)
|DETROIT MASTER||Collected all trophies!|
|THIS IS MY STORY||Finish the game once|
|THESE ARE OUR STORIES||Spend 20,000 bonus points|
|SURVIVORS||Everyone is alive at the end|
|I'LL BE BACK||Connor died and returned at every opportunity before reaching the end|
|HAPPY FAMILY||Kara, Alice, and Luther are together at the end|
|PARTNERS||Hank and Connor were friends until the end|
|BOOKWORM||Find every single magazine in the game|
|UNDEFEATED||Don't lose any fight before reaching the end|
|DEVIANT LOCATED||Connor found the deviant in the attic|
|SAFE HARBOR||Kara and Alice passed the border|
|BLOODHOUND||Connor got the location of Jericho by himself|
|THREE AT JERICHO||Bring the three characters to Crossroads|
|SCORCHED EARTH||Markus or Connor detonated the freighter|
|LIBERATION||Markus reached the camp and liberated the androids|
|MORAL VICTORY||Markus succeeded in making the soldiers stand back|
|ESCAPE DEATH||Kara and Alice escaped the recycling center|
|MY TURN TO DECIDE||Connor resisted hacking attempt from CyberLife|
|AN ARMY OF ME||Connor converted the androids|
|MISSION COMPLETE||Connor killed the leader of the deviants|
|PRIORITIES||Connor killed the Chloe|
|COMPLIANT||Connor stayed a machine|
|ONE OF US||Connor became deviant|
|SECRETS||Kara discovered the content of Alice's box|
|MISSION ACCOMPLISHED||Connor saved Emma|
|KINSHIP||Connor refused to kill the Chloe|
|STAND YOUR GROUND||Markus stood his ground against the police|
|WE ARE FREE||Kara and Alice escaped Todd's House|
|ESCAPE THE MANOR||Kara and Alice escaped Zlatko's house|
|DEFEND YOURSELF||Markus pushed Leo|
|SELF-CONTROL||Markus let Leo win|
|CONFESSION||Connor made the android confess|
|SHELTER||Kara and Alice slept in the motel or the squat|
|KNOW YOUR PARTNER||Connor found all the clues about Hank|
|RUN KARA RUN||Kara and Alice escaped the police|
|CATCH IT||Connor caught up with Rupert|
|SAVE HANK||Connor saved Hank|
|RUTHLESS||The Tracis were killed|
|CONFRONTATION||Markus attacked the police|
|DOUBTS||The Tracis escaped|
|JERICHO'S HERO||Markus got enough parts|
|JUST A MACHINE||Hank killed Connor|
|A SMILE ON HER FACE||Alice enjoyed a ride on the merry-go-round|
|WHEN A PLAN COMES TOGETHER||Markus broadcasted his message without raising an alarm or having a team casualty|
|A GLIMPSE OF JERICHO||Connor connected to Simon|
|SEND A MESSAGE||Markus conducted a pacifist riot|
|BURN THE PLACE||Markus conducted a violent riot|
|THANK YOU||Play the first chapter|
|NOTHING TO SEE HERE||Kara succeeded to make the cop go away|
- Indigo Prophecy and Detroit: Become Human are the only Quantic Dream games where the trophy images are different from each other.
- Detroit: Become Human is also the only Quantic Dream game where all trophy names are in capital letters.
- Following the style of Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls, all Detroit: Become Human trophy images are based on that trophy's rarity.
- And alongside Indigo Prophecy, the platinum name has the game's name on it followed by "Master".
- Markus is the only playable character without a silver trophy specific to one of his chapters.
- In the case of a second account being logged in to a PlayStation 4 while playing the game, there is a chance that the trophies will not unlock even if their requirement was met.
- Detroit: Become Human is the only Quantic Dream game not to have an "All Endings" trophy unlike Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls.
- Getting all endings would be rather difficult for the players since some of them are either sad or just something the player can't force themselves to do. A certain percentage of players would've chosen the good endings rather than the bad ones was possibly the reason behind this (it can be seen on the flowcharts).