- Tom's Hot dogs
- The Celsius
- Great Mountain coffee shop
- Burger Zone
Battle for Detroit Edit
President Warren has placed a curfew on the city and has sent the U.S. Army to suppress the android uprising. The military is seen patrolling the area and has set up checkpoints. They are using thermal devices to check if people are human or android and will shoot any android attempting to flee. The time in the game will be 10:51pm.
Kara tells Alice that they need to get to the bus station and that the last bus leaves in 20 minutes. Kara will notice androids being executed and find a gun and take it. The soldiers have rounded up androids and place them in a truck to take them to a recall center. Kara will have to move carefully and hide from soldiers.
Later, they will find Luther (if alive) and a Jerry being held at gunpoint by a soldier. Kara can save them and they will thank her. Once near the bus terminal, Kara has the choice of either going through the checkpoint or taking the long way around to get to the bus terminal.
- At the beginning of the "Kara Leaving Detroit" path, it is possible to pass a cinema referencing past Quantic Dream games.
- The cinema itself is named "The Celcius" (Fahrenheit).
- Heavy Rain is one of the movies being played.
- "To Infinite and Beyond" is another movie being played (Beyond: Two Souls).
- And, a movie entitled "Nomad Soul" can be seen on the board (Omikron: The Nomad Soul).